31 July 2012

Do What You Love, And The Necessary Resources Will Follow.

My friend told me he was doing Camino next year, which is where you walk across Spain it is a way to find yourself. I want to do something like this but, well, lets just saying walking isn't my thing. I also saw a friend yesterday and I asked what she had been up to and though she may be older than me, but in the last 2 years, she went travelling all over the world and now lives in London where she teaches during the day and works in a bar in the evening, which had made me realise that I cant work at the pub all my life, and even though I have just started my interior design course, I just need to get my head in the game, as after I do my course I want to move out and everything else. But I'm so happy with my new boyfriend, we click so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment