20 February 2013


 Seeing as I have loads of half empty moisturisers, I thought I would show you which ones I have, I have thrown loads out so these are ones I use regularly, my favourite of course is S&G, and my mum always gives me Sanctuary moisturisers which are very nice too, haha. I love Beyonce and all her smelly stuff, I got the moisturiser with her perfume and I love ittt! SO really what I'm hoping this post does is makes me moisturise more often so I can actually use some of these up I am so bad with moisturing I hardly ever do, haha.

What's your favourite moisturiser? 


4 comments:

  1. You like Soap and Glory eh? :P Nice collection, i just stick with Simple moisturiser... Does the trick every time. :)

    Must try the Cocoa Butter Formula though, heard good things about it. :)

    Your latest follower, Lauren x
    http://laurensbeautyinnovations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looove Soap and Glory! haha, I havent tried any simple body stuff yet, might have to purrrchase some! The cocoa butter is fab! xxxx

      Delete
  2. My oh my! That is a lot of moisturisers! You must have very soft skin!

    I love the coco butter, it smells so nice, but is pretty heavy, I use Aveeno for my eczema and it is really lightweight!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coco butter is just good for any problem skin, I have really dry skin breakouts on my arms so I use the coco butter for that:) xxx

      Delete