11 February 2013

Charity Shop Finds.


So I did a bit of shopping around today as I had to go to the bank anyway.
I found the dress from I think it was £4.50? BARGIN 
and the jumper wasssssssss £3.50 DOUBLE BARGIN
and the Jack Johnson cd? £1.50 TRIPLE BARGIN.
I bought some stuff from tesco too, like the Valentines Day car for Harry, Herbel Essences shampoo (the smell is amazeballs) and a couple of sketch books, as I want a make one for my friend who going away for a year to Spain for Uni and one will be my doodles and such or whatever, pictures and stuff.




2 comments:

  1. I love the pattern on the dress, so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie
    www.couragetoenter.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete