So I have been naughty and forgot to check my emails (oopsie) and found out that Ellie (Candy Tapestry). But now I have read it I will do it right now! hahaha. Me and my boyfriend and very ill so we are in the living room, making ourselves better:)
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Write 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you
- Write 11 new questions for your nominees
- Nominate 11 blogs - but only those with under 200 followers
11 Facts About Me:
1. I light candles every night.
2. I put all my change under 50p in to a savings pot.
3. My favourite high street shop is River Island.
4. I am training to be a licensee at the pub I work in.
5. I have a stash of old clothes and make up because you never know when you need striped leggings and green eye liner!
6. I love anything cat like, including Hello Kitty
7. I could spend all day in bed on my Ipad, not good I tell you!
8. I love love love, The Simpsons!!
9. I always used to wash my face with face wipes but now I try and use my simple skin routine and my skin is so much better!
10.I love scavres, I even use sarongs! haha
11. I love baking and want to learn to bake loads of stuff like cookies and shit, I have baked them before but thats with the just add water packets and it's not good enough really, hahaa.
How would you describe your style?
Erm, I'm not too sure about this... Probably relaxed, high waisted and maybe comfy.
What has been the most exciting moment of your life to date?
probably getting my first job, and having an income of my own, haha
If you could do any job in the world, what would it be?
omg, I would love to own a cupcake shop!
What is your biggest unpopular opinion?
Oh god, umm... probably thinking the best of people, there are a lot of people that probably don't deserve how high I think of them but at the end of the day I think everyone deserves a second chance (and maybe a third and fourth)
If you could live in any era, what would it be and why?
I wish I was born a decade earlier so 1983, So I could group up properly in the 90's, I think it would be awesome.
What is the worst film you've ever watched?
Room 1408 or The Devil Inside, I despise bad endings, you know? Endings where it looks like they just walked away from the film and left the cleaner to finish it up? OOOOHHH IT ANNOYS ME!
What is the nicest compliment you've ever been given?
The nicest compliment I get is when people compliment my personality and say I'm nice and funny. It is so much more important to be recognised for your insides!
What do you currently do? (i.e student, job)
I work in a pub and do an online Interior Design Course :)
What is your all-time favourite song?
Love on Top by Beyonce (my all time favourite artist!)
Do you have any weird habits?
I fidget a lot, especially in bed!
What are your plans for the future?
Well I should be moving out with my boyfriend to a new house in the next year and I need to learn to drive and then have bubbas and kittens!
My questions for you:
1. Favourite piece of clothing?
2. First blog you ever followed?
3. Your claim to fame?
4. Guilty pleasure?
5. Where do you want to be in 10 years?
6. Favourite Cock/Mocktail?
7. How do you spend your days off?
8. 'What quote means a lot to you?
9. What did you want your blog to be when you first started it?
10. When it comes to interior design, vintage or modern?
11. And lastly, what do you prefer, the natural look or all and everything?
Who I Nominate: