14 January 2013

Ikea & Others

So I took Harry to Ikea for his first time ever, I am one of those people who get excited so easily, I was jumping round the car on the way up there, haha. Anyhowwww,  I love Ikea, I think its amazing how much you get can and the Swedish meatballs? Holy hell they are good! I even bought some sachets of the gravy, soso good! We went to the Wembley Ikea which was placed so conveniently near Brent Cross and we just had to have a scout of that as well. I love January sales so much but I hate looking through loads of stuff that i don't like while being pushed out of the way by crazy sale hunters, so I hardly ever look at the sale section in shops, I always go on the sale section on websites though as it is so much easier to look through, but yeahh.



Shirt; New Look £14.99
Joni Jeans, Topshop £36
Hand&Face wipes, Topshop £1.50
Models Own Nail Polish, Boots 2 for £8
17 Bb Cream, Boots £7
Necklace, Accessorize £12

1 comment:

  1. Loving your buys for your home from IKEA. Just some handy and pretty goods.
    Loving the 'freshness' of your blog. It's very promising xx

    ReplyDelete